H-D® Formula+ Transmission and Primary Chaincase Lubricant - 62600004
Developed with a proprietary mineral basestock formula and TESTED-CERTIFIED by Harley-Davidson® Motor Company, Formula+ is blended to provide lubricity for the anti-wear requirements of transmission gears. TESTED-CERTIFIED Extended Service intervals listed below.
- Primary Chaincase: ’84-later Big Twin models with wet-type diaphragm spring clutch. Every 10,000 miles, or prior to winter or extended storage periods
- Transmission: All Big Twin models. Every 20,000 miles, or prior to winter or extended storage periods
- Primary/Transmission: ’71-later XL and ’83-’84 XR1000 models. Every 10,000 miles, or prior to winter or extended storage periods
- Formulated to maintain the coefficient of friction for proper clutch operation and provide adequate lubrication to the primary chain
- Approved for use in all stages of transmission and primary chaincase life
- Not for use in the crankcase as a motor oil
- 1 quart bottle
Formulated for use in Harley-Davidson® Transmissions and the following Primary Chaincase applications: '71-later XL, '83-'84 XR1000, '08-'13 XR, and '84-later Big Twin models with wet type diaphragm spring clutch. Not for use in ’02-later VRSC™ or ’15-later XG models.
Official Harley-Davidson® Product