Flitz Super-Mini 2" Buff Ball - SM10250-50
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Original Flitz Büff Ball
The revolutionary way to Buff and Polish! The self-cooling viscose felt material won’t tear and shred like foam buffers. And self-cooling means it won't scorch or burn your finish. Power-rated for speeds up to 2500 rpm, it fits any 3/8-inch drill or air tool. (Drill not included). The Büff Ball's patented no-scratch 8-inch shaft extends your reach, protects your finish and fingers and safely fits into tight areas. The Buff Ball is washable and reusable... guaranteed!*
Safely and easily buffs out:
- Scuff Marks, Light Scratches
- Oxidation, Chalking, Tarnish,
- Pitting and Corrosion
- ALL Metals, Fiberglass®, Painted Surfaces
- Plastics, Eisenglass®, Plexiglas®
- Mag Wheels, Railings, Aluminum Running Boards
- Motorcycles, Antiques, Furniture, Awnings
- Shower Enclosures and Patio Furniture
Exceptional for Industrial Polishing and Buffing on Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass and More! Fits all Drills, Air Tools, Drill Presses and Bench Grinders.
Motorcycle owners: Spoked wheels? This tool is a real time-saver. Buffs Hard-to-Reach Areas in Seconds.
Original Design made with Soft Italian Viscose Fiber. Great for Textured and Smooth Surfaces. Can be Machine Washed and Reused up to 10 Times. Use Indoors or Outdoors. Will not shred or shed lint.
How To Use: (Always use protective eyewear when using any power tool)
- Properly secure Flitz Büff Ball into drill or air tool. (Use only forward or right rotation).
- Apply a thin coat of Flitz Polish to surface.
- Buff lightly to begin. Increase speed and buff (up to 2500rpm) for highest luster.
- Repeat if necessary.
Note: Although any 3/8-inch drill will work, a corded drill will produce higher rpms.
Washing and Care of your Büff Ball:
For best results, soak ball for an hour in a bucket of soapy water. Remove from bucket, rinse well and let air dry.
*Flitz Büff Balls are guaranteed washable when used exclusively with Flitz premium polishing products.